May be available upon request
match price or beat it by 10% *
Find out if you're eligible!
Combivent is the combination of albuterol and ipratropium which is used to prevent wheezing, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, and coughing in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD; a group of diseases that affect the lungs and airways) such as chronic bronchitis (swelling of the air passages that lead to the lungs) and emphysema (damage to the air sacs in the lungs). Albuterol and ipratropium combination is used by people whose symptoms have not been controlled by a single inhaled medication. Albuterol and ipratropium are in a class of medications called bronchodilators. Albuterol and ipratropium combination works by relaxing and opening the air passages to the lungs to make breathing easier.
This medication may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
· uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
· fast or pounding heartbeat
· chest pain
· swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
· difficulty breathing or swallowing
· sore throat, fever, chills, and other signs of infection
· difficulty urinating
Albuterol and ipratropium may cause other side effects that are not included above. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while you are using this medication.
How is this medicine best taken?
Use ipratropium and albuterol inhalation solution as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
· For breathing in only as a liquid (solution) by a special machine (nebulizer) into the lungs.
· Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
· Do not use if solution changes color.
· Do not mix other drugs in nebulizer.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
· If you use ipratropium and albuterol inhalation solution on a regular basis, use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
· If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
· Do not use 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
· Many times ipratropium and albuterol inhalation solution is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
November 1, 2022
October 25, 2022
October 20, 2022
October 12, 2022
October 9, 2022
October 8, 2022
No more reviews to be displayed for the selected filters