May be available upon request
match price or beat it by 10% *
Find out if you're eligible!
Premarin (Conjugated estrogens) vaginal cream belongs to the class of medications known as estrogen replacement therapy. Conjugated estrogens vaginal cream is used to manage vaginal and urinary menopausal symptoms such as itching, burning, dryness in or around the vagina, difficulty or burning during urination, and painful sexual intercourse. Estrogen is a hormone that is produced by the ovaries. Once menopause is reached, the ovaries produce less estrogen and symptoms of menopause can occur. Premarin (Conjugated estrogens) vaginal cream works by providing locally-acting estrogen.
Doctor's prescription is required to use this medicine.
Always use Premarin Vaginal Cream as directed by your physician.
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
To apply Premarin Vaginal Cream, use only the vaginal applicator provided. After each use, take the applicator apart and clean it with mild soap and warm water. Do not use hot or boiling water. It is important to use this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Always use Premarin Vaginal Cream exactly as directed by your doctor.
Before using Premarin Vaginal Cream, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or any other medications. Tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history. Tell your doctor about all the other prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking.
Do not use Premarin Vaginal Cream if you are pregnant.
Using Premarin Vaginal may increase your risk of developing a condition that may lead to uterine cancer. Report any unusual vaginal bleeding right away.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
Contact emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction such as hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat to Premarin Vaginal.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• Heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
• Signs of a stroke - sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance.
• Signs of a blood clot - sudden vision loss, stabbing chest pain, feeling short of breath, coughing up blood, pain or warmth in one or both legs.
• Swelling or tenderness in your stomach.
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
• Memory problems, confusion, unusual behavior.
• Unusual vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain.
• A lump in your breast.
• High levels of calcium in your blood - nausea, vomiting, constipation, increased thirst or urination, muscle weakness, bone pain, lack of energy.
Common Premarin Vaginal side effects may include:
• Pelvic pain.
• Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling).
• Breast pain.
• Vaginal itching or discharge, changes in your menstrual periods, breakthrough bleeding.
Premarin Vaginal may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while using this medication.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
In case of overdose, call the poison control helpline. If the victim has collapsed, had a seizure, has trouble breathing, or can't be awakened, immediately call emergency services.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
What should I avoid while using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
Avoid smoking. It can greatly increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack while using Premarin Vaginal.
November 1, 2022
October 25, 2022
October 20, 2022
October 12, 2022
October 9, 2022
October 8, 2022
No more reviews to be displayed for the selected filters