Available from Canada;
match price or beat it by 10% *
Each gets $35, no limit
Find out if you're eligible!
The price of Ventolin HFA inhaler depends on the quantity you purchase. Ventolin HFA comes in a strength of 100(90)mcg per dose and you can make better savings by buying a 90 day supply of your medication today. You can also make better savings through buying the generic alternative albuterol inhaler.
Ventolin HFA Inhaler and the generic alternative Albuterol inhaler is used to prevent and treat wheezing and shortness of breath caused by breathing problems (such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Ventolin contains the medication salbutamol.
This inhaler is also used to prevent asthma brought on by exercise. It is a quick-relief drug. Albuterol inhaler belongs to a class of drugs known as bronchodilators. It works in the airways by opening breathing passages and relaxing muscles. Controlling symptoms of breathing problems can decrease time lost from work or school.
Buying Ventolin HFA online with Canadian Pharmacy Meds can help you save up to 90% on the price of your medication and you don't need a Ventolin coupon in order to get our great prices.
Shake the albuterol inhaler canister well before using. Follow the instructions for test sprays in the air if you are using a canister for the first time or if you have not used it for 2 weeks or more, or if the inhaler has been dropped. A fine mist is a sign that the inhaler is working properly. Avoid spraying the medication in your eyes.
Inhale this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often than prescribed without your doctor's approval. Using too much of this medication will increase your risk of serious (possibly fatal) side effects.
If you are using a Ventolin HFA inhaler to prevent asthma brought on by exercise, inhale as directed by your doctor, usually 2 puffs 15 to 30 minutes before exercise.
It is recommended that you use a spacer device with this medication. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
If two inhalations are prescribed, wait at least 1 minute between them.
Do not use Ventolin HFA if you are allergic to albuterol sulfate or any of the ingredients in VENTOLIN HFA. If you have any questions or are not sure, you should ask your healthcare provider.This medication may raise your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.
Albuterol side effects might include:
-Mouth/throat dryness or irritation,
-Changes in taste, cough,
-Nausea or dizziness may occur.
If any of these side effects of albuterol persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
What are the possible side effects of VENTOLIN HFA? Albuterol may cause serious side effects, including:
• Worsening trouble breathing, coughing and wheezing (paradoxical bronchospasm). If this happens, stop using Albuterol HFA and call your healthcare provider or get emergency help right away. Paradoxical bronchospasm is more likely to happen with your first use of a new canister of medicine.
• Heart problems, including faster heart rate and higher blood pressure
• Possible death in people with asthma who use too much VENTOLIN HFA
• Serious allergic reactions. Call your healthcare provider or get emergency medical care if you get any of the following symptoms of a serious allergic reaction:
o Swelling of your face, mouth, and tongue
o Breathing problems
• Changes in laboratory blood levels (sugar, potassium)
How does the dose counter on Ventolin HFA work, and how do you read it?
At any given time, the dose counter shows the number of sprays left in the canister. The dose counter will count down by 1 each time you spray the inhaler. The dose counter stops counting when it reaches 000. It will continue to show 000. The dose counter cannot be reset, and it is permanently attached to the metal canister. Do not try to change the numbers or take the counter off the metal canister.
When should I replace my Ventolin HFA or generic Albuterol?
• When the counter reads 020, you should refill your prescription or ask your healthcare provider if you need another prescription for Albuterol HFA.
• Throw the inhaler away when the counter reads 000 or 12 months after you opened the foil pouch, whichever comes first. You should not keep using the inhaler when the counter reads 000 because you will not receive the right amount of medicine.
• Do not use the inhaler after the expiration date, which is on the packaging it comes in.